In this post we will see how to create free Amazon AWS Account step by step.
Note – Make sure you should have debit/credit card. It is mandatory to create Amazon AWS account. Don’t worry it will only deduct two rupees(If country is india, not sure about other country but it should less).
Click on below link.
You should able to see below screen. Click on Create a free account option.
Create an AWS account option will come. Provide all details and click on continue.
Once you done with above steps, it will come option to create account type.
Note – Select the correct country. Also you can select professional or personal option according to your need.
Now we need to provide payment information i.e credit/debit card details.
Note – You may click on do you have a PAN option as NO.
Now it will ask to Verify your identity using voice call or sms. Provide your phone number and captcha.
Enter verification code.
Once you enter valid verification code, we should able to see below screen.
Now click on continue. It will ask to select a plan. We can choose basic plan which is free.
We are almost done. It will ask for personalize your experience. Provide details according to your need.
Click on submit and logging into your Amazon AWS Free Account.
After login now we should able to see below screen.
We have successfully created free Amazon AWS Account.
That’s all about How to create free Amazon AWS Account tutorial.
Other AWS tutorial you may like.
You may like.
- Hibernate Table Per Concrete Class Spring Boot.
- Hibernate Table Per Subclass Inheritance Spring Boot.
- Hibernate Single Table Inheritance using Spring Boot.
- One To One Mapping Annotation Example in Hibernate/JPA using Spring Boot and Oracle.
- One To One Bidirectional Mapping Example In Hibernate/JPA Using Spring Boot and Oracle.
- One To Many Mapping Annotation Example In Hibernate/JPA Using Spring Boot And Oracle.
- Many To One Unidirectional Mapping In Hibernate/JPA Annotation Example Using Spring Boot and Oracle.
- One To Many Bidirectional Mapping In Hibernate/JPA Annotation Example Using Spring Boot and Oracle.
- Many To Many Mapping Annotation Example In Hibernate/JPA Using Spring Boot And
Spring Data JPA tutorial.
- Spring Data CrudRepository save() Method.
- Spring Data JPA example using spring boot.
- What is spring data JPA and what are the benefits.
- Sorting in Spring Data JPA using Spring Boot.
- @Version Annotation Example In Hibernate.
- Hibernate Validator Constraints Example Using Spring Boot.
- @Temporal Annotation Example In Hibernate/Jpa Using Spring Boot.
How to create AWS account docs.